Welcome to the Ánimo Ralph Bunche Counseling Website. This website is designed to help you gain access to resources such as college planning, career exploration, counseling issues, and study skills. Selecting a college is a new experience for many of our families. Sometimes the task is simple: The student knows he or she wants to live at home and go to a local college. On the other hand, others struggle to try to figure out which college they want to attend. The college center is a great place to start learning about the steps needed to be admitted to the university of your choice. Ánimo Ralph Bunche assists students and parents in making well-informed decisions about their post-high school years. The goal is to help students find the best college or university that fits their academic, professional, social and personal needs. The staff supports them in the research and application process, while also helping them learn to be their own best advocate.
The counseling department provides students with the following:
- College admissions and application workshops
- Essay writing workshops and individual essay reviews
- Financial aid workshops
- Classroom guidance lessons on college and career exploration
- On campus SAT and ACT prep courses
- College guidance small group counseling
- Meetings with colleges
Please contact the counselors or psychiatrist with any questions.
- Mr. Jorge Dominguez, counselor: email@example.com
- Ms. Heidi Parragil, counselor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Cora Palma, psychiatrist: email@example.com