Ánimo Ralph Bunche Students have Expected School-wide Learning Results (Known as ESLRS)
Ánimo graduates will be Socially Responsible Citizens who:
- Are culturally aware and are understanding and tolerant of the histories and values of different cultures.
- Are leaders within their community who contribute to the improvement of life in their school and community.
- Demonstrate personal responsibility and integrity.
- Demonstrate skills of speaking, listening, reading, and writing for different purposes and in a variety of situations.
- Collaborate, work effectively, and manage interpersonal relationships within diverse groups and settings.
Ánimo graduates will be Academic Achievers who:
- Produce quality work across the curriculum.
- Are knowledgeable with regards to educational pathways and career choices.
- Are eligible for college by completing required coursework and equipped with the necessary skills to pursue and succeed in higher education with the goal of graduating from a 4-year university.
- Utilize technology as a tool for learning and communicating.
Ánimo graduates will be Critical Thinkers who:
- Know how to access information and integrate knowledge.
- Identify and use resources effectively to gather, communicate, and evaluate information.
- Demonstrate the thinking skills of application, analysis, synthesis, and evaluation in a logical and integrated manner.
Ánimo graduates will be Life-long Learners who:
- Are reflective about their own learning.
- Are open to discovery and develop an enthusiasm and interest for learning.
- Are adaptive to a wide array of professional and cultural settings.
- Are goal-oriented and understand the importance of continual goal setting