Welcome to the 2014-2015 school year! I am honored to serve as your principal and look forward to an amazing school year as we prepare our young adults for College, Leadership, and Life.
I have four core beliefs about education:
- Student Development and Achievement is our primary purpose and we must be accountable for all students’ learning and growth at high levels.
- The teaching and learning environment is the pathway to establishing positive school experiences and to motivate students to dream big and work hard.
- Students should be expected to be respectful, dedicated, hardworking individuals that give 100% and seek assistance when in need.
- Parent Engagement supports and maintains the educational process while setting a personal and character development standard for students. Parents are a vital part of the success of the students at Animo Venice and I invite you to get involved.
I believe in an open door policy, any questions or concern do not hesitate to reach out. You may contact me by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 310-392-8751.
Julio Murcia, Principal
Click the image above to apply online. Please have available:
- Your student’s 5-digit school ID number
- If applicable to anyone in your household, their benefit case number (CalWorks/CalFresh)
If applying online, you do not need to submit a paper application to the school office.
Only one free and reduced meal application needs to be completed per household.
News and Announcements