Our School at a Glance
||820 Broadway St
Venice, CA 90291
Wendy Mendoza, Office Manager
Main Office: (310)392-8751
Fax: (310) 392- 8752
Welcome to the 2014-2015 school year! I am honored to serve as your principal and look forward to an amazing school year as we prepare our young adults for College, Leadership, and Life.
I have four core beliefs about education:
- Student Development and Achievement is our primary purpose and we must be accountable for all students’ learning and growth at high levels.
- The teaching and learning environment is the pathway to establishing positive school experiences and to motivate students to dream big and work hard.
- Students should be expected to be respectful, dedicated, hardworking individuals that give 100% and seek assistance when in need.
- Parent Engagement supports and maintains the educational process while setting a personal and character development standard for students. Parents are a vital part of the success of the students at Animo Venice and I invite you to get involved.
I believe in an open door policy, any questions or concern do not hesitate to reach out. You may contact me by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 310-392-8751.
Julio Murcia, Principal
Click the image above to apply online. Please have available:
- Your student’s 5-digit school ID number
- If applicable to anyone in your household, their benefit case number (CalWorks/CalFresh)
If applying online, you do not need to submit a paper application to the school office.
Only one free and reduced meal application needs to be completed per household.
News and Announcements
Enrollment applications for incoming 9th graders are due no later than December 1st 2014 @ 3:30pm
Lottery Night - December 17th @5:30pm
Office Hours Schedule
School calendar for 2014-2015
October Lunch Menu
November Lunch Menu
October 24th- Mascarade Halloween Dance;
- Waters, juices
- Balloons, feathers, bead necklaces, confetti (all items in black, gray and gold colors only)
- Scotch tape
- Mascarade masks
- 'Apple Cider bottles
- x-mas lights/decorative lights
Seniors: Panda Express- November 14th, 2:00pm-7:00pm
4325 Glencoe Avenue #C4, Marina Del Rey CA 90292
Digital Art Class Wishlist: Please click here to donate Animoart.org/wishlist